Pages

Since We've Been Home...

We are on a 3 hour schedule...change diapers, eat, sleep, and repeat. The NICU definitely puts your child on a schedule and we have just been keeping to it. Things are going good! We are tired of course, really tired, but it's the best reason ever to be tired! My mom has been great taking middle of the night sifts with me so Geoff can get some sleep since he is working. We've taken 2 baths, changed countless diapers, washed many loads of laundry and bottles, and had lots of cuddle time! I love being Riley and Quinn's mom! It is by far the best job I've ever had and I feel so blessed just to be their mommy. Thank you so much for your continued prayers as we are adjusting to life with two newborns to love and take care of. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment...

btemplates

4 comments:

lynn said...

Brenna & Geoff: Congrats on your two precious babies! They are adorable! - Lynn & Daniel

Heather said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!
How cute are those babies!!!!!!!! I know you are SOOOOO excited to have them home!!
PRAISE GOD!!!

Laurie in Ca. said...

How sweet to see you all home under one roof and loving on these precious babies. Enjoy each moment and try to rest:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Jessica said...

They are absolutely precious! Glad to hear everyone is doing well...let us know if we can do anything!