Pages

Quinn's Coming Home...

On Friday!!! That's right, as of right now we should have Quinn home with us this Friday! Praise the Lord! They are going to see if they can get him off the caffeine medicine before then so he will not have to come home with the medicine or monitors. I also got to nurse him for the first time today! He's learning...got a little tired, but that's ok.

Now we are just working on getting Riley's feedings up to all 8 bottles and making sure that she maintains her temperature while out of the isolette. She has to keep gaining weight because if she loses it means she is working too hard to keep her temp. up and to take in so many bottles. She took 2 bottles so far today in 5 minutes and 9 minutes! I don't think she's burning too many calories when she's that quick!

We are praising the Lord for how far they are both coming so quickly and so thankful for the many answered prayers.

We would like to ask you to please keep another couple that we know in your prayers.
Courtney and Allen Tipping are pregnant with 6 babies and she went into preterm labor at about 19 weeks. They are a precious couple trusting the Lord to provide. You can find out more here.
Enjoy the pictures...

btemplates

4 comments:

Kelley C said...

Yea Quinn!!! How exciting!

Is your friend in the same hospital as R&Q?

The Dart Family said...

Yeah for Quinn getting to come home! I know how excited you must be feeling--I'm sure Friday cant come soon enough! I'm sure Riley will be soon behind him. In my situation, it was my son who we had to wait on to start taking all of his bottles--even though he was bigger than our little girl, she was a piggy from the start and powered through her feedings!

Brenna said...

Yes, she is in the same hospital. I am hoping to stop by and see them tomorrow.

Becky Cain said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! That is just going to be so amazing! :0)
You will be in my prayers, and that Riley will follow behind quickly.
Please let me know of any needs you have at the house. Brenna, if you need a ride anywhere, you know that I am close by, just give me a call!!!