We've had a good week! At the Dr. last week they were both up a pound from their birth weight. That's pretty good for 3 weeks old! We go back tomorrow for another weight check so we'll see how much more they've gained. Here's what we've been up to, other than the eating, diaper changes, and sleeping.
Their cousin who's 6 days older came to visit. Riley, Quinn, and Evan...The Three musketeers!
Nana (my mom) holding her three newest grandchildren!

Geoff had to go to Manhattan (just for the day) and Quinn helped him check on his flight by holding his airline card...

We've had lots of kisses and cuddle time. Love my sweet babies!

My mom was here all last week to help out! (Geoff's mom is here all this week.) We love their help!

I went to check on them and this is what I found...Riley looks like she's punching Quinn, getting back at him for taking up all the room while inside me :)

We don't get out much, so going for a walk on a pretty day is a big event! Haley even got in on this family picture!

Riley slept for most of our walk...

So did Quinn...

Today I found them like this...Quinn isn't holding a grudge about that fist in his face, he's kissing his sister in his sleep! Awww.... love it!
And that's our life these days! We are really striving to treasure these moments and enjoy every minute. We know that they will grow and change so quickly and that time will fly by, and one day we will get sleep again!
6 comments:
So beautiful! I love seeing your updates and seeing how big the babies are getting!
The size difference between the two is just like my two--once you start going out more with them, get ready for people to constantly ask you "are they twins? and say "is he really that much bigger than her?" I promise you I hear that a hundred times when we're out! I mean, in order for both of the babies to be mine, and for them to NOT be twins, Hadden (my chunky boy) would have to be at least a year old--I cant believe people think that he's actually that much bigger than McCall!
And, you'll just be bombarded with interest in your twins, as well. You'd think that people had never seen twins before! I've also been asked several time if I breastfeed or not--which I think is sort of a personal question! Today at lunch, an older man asked me that! I was shocked!
So sweet! YOu look amazing! I love their little springy blankets with the bunnies and ducks- Praying for you and those babies to pack on some lbs. GREAT job Mommy!
How precious....they are so cute!! Love the pictures...
LOVE THE PICS!!! So cute. Already itching to get my hands on them again!!!
They are so beautiful! It's great to see a mom truly enjoying her newborns! I am so glad that your babies came home from the hospital together and that they are both thriving. Thank you for sharing this part of your life online.
The first few weeks are brutal, with the constant waking, feeding, and diaper changing. You'll get through it, though. And for me, that was with only one baby! Good thing we have such great husbands... I don't know what I'd have done. Your babies are adorable Brenna!!!
Post a Comment