My Dream
So last night I dreamed that we were in the NICU and the doctors were telling us that Riley could come home with Quinn. I was a little sad when I woke up and realized it was only a dream.
My mom and I went up to the hospital this morning, and when we got their the doctors were rounding. We talked with them about Riley and Quinn's process and guess what. . . They said that Riley could home with Quinn!!!!! I responded right away with "I dreamed this!!" Both babies continue to feed well and gain weight, and Riley is maintaining her temperature.
So my dream came true and now we are making plans to bring TWO babies home tomorrow. Geoff and I left the babies in the NICU tonight for the last time. While we will miss the nurses and staff we've befriended, we are thankful to be closing this chapter and bringing our babies home. Please pray for us as we transition home and take over the full time care of our children.
Thank you again for the many prayers that have been said to get our family to this day. The Lord has blessed us beyond words and we are praising Him for our two little miracles!


8 comments:
What great, great, GREAT news! Congratulations!!!!!
We can't wait to see all of you in the comfort of your own lovely home. Blessings!
YAY!!!!!!Praise the Lord. This is wonderful news!!!!
Way to go Riley! That girl has spunk I tell you. Just won't let Quinn get away with anything. I'm so unbelievably excited for you guys.
Praise the LORD...Praise the LORD...Praise the LORD!!!
We've been following your story a little while now... CONGRATS guys!!! We hope we get to meet Quinn and Riley one day!
Yeah--what a wonderful surprise! The day my two came home we didnt know it until that very morning--we went to the hospital to visit them and the nurse told us it was "going-home day!" We were ectatic and surprised!
Congratulations on having both of your babies come home today! I cant wait to see pictures and updates!
How perfect today is for you to be bringing both of your precious babies home. Your dream last night was a confirmation from God:) Enjoy this new day and though it will be a lot of work, it will be blessed work. My twins are 37 years old!
Love and Hugs, Laurie
Post a Comment