Pages

Father's Day and other Fun

Geoff had his very first Father's Day on Sunday. It was so much fun to celebrate what a wonderful father he is to our children. And he is the best! He loves to cuddle with them and is an amazing diaper changer! I love the fact that I can leave him with both babies to care for and he does such a great job! He's probably even more relaxed than I am if he ends up with two crying children:) We have both been very blessed with our own wonderful fathers as examples for how to unconditionally love and support your children. I know that Quinn and Riley are very blessed as well!

Happy First Father's Day, Geoff!



I had to get a picture with my cute babies!

Quinn learned how to suck his thumb last week! We've always offered him a paci but he never really wants it and just spits it out. So I'm happy for him to have a way to help sooth himself, especially to sleep. Yes, I am ok with him sucking his thumb (I did) and I am also ok with him sleeping on his stomach, as he sleeps so much better that way. Just our personal choices :)

Riley was playing under the activity gym and being so cute!


Some adorable cuddle time!

They are growing so quickly! They will be 4 months old on Friday and I just can't believe where the time has gone. We are out of town all next week so they won't have their appointment for another 2 weeks. Oh and Quinn has rolled over a few times from his stomach to his back! I'm pretty sure it's just kinda happened on accident but he'll be doing it on purpose soon I'm sure. Also we've had a few more nights of sleeping through the night. They have been going until sometime between 5 and 6am! There was one night when they were back up 4am but we are definitely getting closer to consistently sleeping through the night! Which is really good for mommy!

btemplates

1 comments:

Kelley C said...

First of all, Quinn looks so much like Hesper's boys!! Crazy really.

Second of all, I can't wait to see you next week! They are getting so so big! Kiran will go crazy with twin babies.

Happy first Father's Day Geoff!