4 Months
I just can't believe that Riley and Quinn are 4 months old today! Time is flying by and they have grown so much! Look at how long Quinn is! Riley too! I am super excited to get their stats at their appointment but it isn't for another week and a half. I think Quinn is about 14 lbs and Riley is close to 10 lbs. I just find that so amazing considering they have put on about 7 to 8 lbs in the last 4 months. I fall in love with them more everyday! They are just so cute and cuddly and give smiles out so much these days. You should see Riley with her daddy. She really has eyes for him, she just gazes at him when he's around. It's so cute. They both are talking up a storm and we carry on great conversations throughout the day. Being their mom is a blessing beyond anything I've ever known and I thank the Lord daily for this gift! Enjoy the adorable 4 month pictures!


6 comments:
Wow Quinn IS really long! Can't wait to see what their stats are...they are getting so big. It's amazing how fast time flies. Happy 4 months sweet babies!
Thank you for sharing you babies with us today! They are so precious!
I love the blue jeans! They are too cute! Luke and Madison can't wait to see them on Monday!!
hey... i came across your blog "4 months" and it was so neat to see that your twins are the exact same age as my little girl. i just posted a blog titled "4 months" last friday as well. your twins are so cute!
*cindy
baby-cope.blogspot.com
Great pics....super cute kiddos!
They are both so precious! I hope we get to meet them sometime this fall. Quinn is looking more and more like a mini-me of his father!!!
Post a Comment