Happy Birthday Daddy!
It's Geoff's 29th Birthday today! His first birthday as a daddy...and what a wonderful daddy and husband he is to our family. He has been such an amazing daddy and does so much to take care of Quinn and Riley! There is so much to do to take care of 2 little ones and I am so blessed to have a husband who is so helpful. He loves me and his babies so very much and we love him too! We are so blessed by him...I have loved seeing him as a father...He is everything that I knew he would be! Happy Birthday Geoff!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...life has been crazy! I will add some pictures soon, I promise. Riley and Quinn are both doing great. Riley is over 6 lbs. and Quinn is over 10 lbs. They are growing so quickly! They also seem to be getting more consistant with only waking once at night to eat. Please pray this continues...sleep is good! Riley is dealing with some reflux, which is not fun. She is on zantac and it seemed to be helping at first but not so much in the last few days. Please keep her in your prayers and that we will figure out the right medication to help her.
Got to go feed the babies...sorry this is short, more later...


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Geoff!! Hope they sleep good for you tonight!!!
Happy Birthday Ge-off! I hope it was extra special!
Post a Comment