Our Latest...
Well, we are fully recovered and thankful to have that stomach bug behind us! My mom left on Fri. and thankfully she managed to stay well, praise the Lord! I was going a little stir crazy from being inside recovering for much of the week so we had to get out some this weekend. On Fri. afternoon we went to my sister's house for a play date with the cousins! Fun was had by all. On Sat. Geoff and I took the babies to their first restaurant...Five Guys! They were impressed as they slept through it all, including the trip to Target afterwards. Geoff's parents came for a visit on Sun. evening...his mom will be with us this week! We love having help! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment...
Nana and Quinn (he actually has great neck strength, when he wants to :)
Our playdate with the cousins! I love that Riley and Quinn have cousins nearby and can grow up together! Isn't this group adorable!!! (I know I'm biased)
Grammy and Pop with their first grandchildren!


0 comments:
Post a Comment