Babies
We went back for another ultrasound today. Both babies seem to be doing great, one even waved at us! They are measuring right where they should (peanut #2 is still a little smaller than #1) and the gestational sac for peanut #2 is definitely growing along with the baby. The sac is still a little small but since it's growing it seems OK. I have been released from the fertility doctor and I go see my OBGYN for the first time next week. Very exciting!
I figured the babies must be doing good because I feel nauseous about 18 hours of the day. The doctor even gave me Zofran to take twice a day and I am still plenty nauseous even with the medicine. I am trying lots of things to help, small meals, seasick bands on my arms, etc. Please chime in with any tricks you know to help with the nausea because I am open to ideas. In the meantime, I am very thankful to feel sick. It is well worth every moment! Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming! Below are the ultrasound pictures:
I figured the babies must be doing good because I feel nauseous about 18 hours of the day. The doctor even gave me Zofran to take twice a day and I am still plenty nauseous even with the medicine. I am trying lots of things to help, small meals, seasick bands on my arms, etc. Please chime in with any tricks you know to help with the nausea because I am open to ideas. In the meantime, I am very thankful to feel sick. It is well worth every moment! Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming! Below are the ultrasound pictures:
Here is peanut #1. You can see his/her little arm!

Here is peanut #2, looking very good.

Here is the first picture of both siblings together! Peanut #1 is on the right and peanut #2 is on the left.



5 comments:
Glad to hear both babies are great! Prayer works!
Love, Sunny
YAY!! I've been thinking about you today!! Glad to hear everything went well and both babies are growing!! I'm still praying for the sickness stuff!!
I will always stand by my Unisom after what I went through! Glad to hear both peanuts are doing well! Tell Geoff to get all the travel out of his system now! He can't leave you there with both babies! We may just have to have some sleepovers!
First of all, yea that the babies are both growing so well!!! That is such good news.
Secondly, thanks for hte birthday wishes. I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I was on a date when you called and when we got home we had an hour long fight with a mouse. We won.
Thirdly, I'm SO sorry the Zofran isn't working that well. I hope that this disappears after the first trimester. Let me think what all I tried
1.crystalized ginger-under the tongue
2. preggie pops or something- i may have some of those around b/c they didn't work for me but they might for you
3. peanut butter before bed
4. crackers
5. sea bands
6. peppermints
7. some sort of tea i can't remember
8. small meals
9. protein
10. people swear by unisom/vitb6- i ended up on zofran before i tried that one
11. sleep all the time
12. bargain with God
13. throw up- you usually feel better for a little while....
ok i can't think of any more....
Great news!!! I have been meaning to tell you that my aunt (who had twins) said that is the way they looked when they were little. Brent was just always smaller than Blake! They are now healthy great guys who are best friends!
We are praying for you and those sweet babies!!! We love you!
Natalie and Jonathan
Post a Comment