Pages

Easter 2011

We returned from Europe the night before Easter so we stayed home Easter morning and played with the kids.  We really didn't like missing church but we couldn't stand to go and put the kids in nursery and be away from them.  I don't think Quinn and Riley would have liked that either; they were pretty clingy that morning. My parents, my brother and his wife, and Geoff's brother all came for lunch at Geoff's parent's house.  It was great to see our family and tell them all about our trip!  We got back to our house that night and were exhausted but happy to be home.  Being back with our beautiful children was a wonderful way to celebrate our Risen Savior and how important Easter is to our faith in Christ!

Easter basket time

Cool new shades, that she loved!
Of course they broke a few weeks later.

Quinn was excited about the chocolate bunny!
He even got a few bites before breakfast :)

Getting ready for an egg hunt!

Found one!

I just marveled at how much they had grown in the 10 days I was gone!

Such a big boy!

We actually remembered to get a family picture :)

Aunt Jana and Uncle Joe Joe 

Nana and Papa

Grammie and Uncle Pete
(Pop was out of town working; we missed you.)


btemplates

1 comments:

Erika said...

Oh wow! How did u survive 10 days away from them?? I am sure it was a well deserved break! ;)