Pages

Funny Story

Quinn has this habit of not actually taking his cup in his hands when you offer it to him.  He instead puckers up and somehow manages to get you to turn his cup up for him and hold it while he drinks.  Sometimes he has toys in his hands and other times he's just taking advantage of his mama thinking he's too cute and giving in when he is totally capable of holding it for himself. 

Well, this came to a new level yesterday.  They both had juice cups out for them to drink while they played.  They are pretty good about knowing which cup is there own and Riley will often bring Quinn his cup if she happens to pick it up.  I look up yesterday to find Riley holding out Quinn's cup and him doing the same thing where he just goes to drink it with you holding it...and she held it for him while he drank!  It was so funny!  At first I thought oh she loves him look at how sweet, and then I thought this little boy has got all the girls in his life taking care of him.  I've got some things to work on or his future wife will not thank me!

btemplates

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so funny--how sweet of Riley too!! Maddie likes to keep her cup sitting on the high chair tray and sips with no hands!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! What a servant heart Riley has - even if Quinn's wife is mad at you, Riley's husband should be appreciative!

Jason and Talyse said...

Wow! How funny! Karyssa just last night kept handing Kyran's milk to him until he finished it. The difference is, Riley was being helpful, and I think Karyssa was being bossy!

Ashley Beth said...

Love this story! Can Riley help Caroline too? Caroline loves to let others hold her cup, but they're adults! Too funny :)