Summer Fun
I'm behind in my posts, the kids turned 16 months on Sat. so I'm going to try to catch up so I can get to that post.
We've been having lots of fun this summer. It is so very hot, so we are inside a lot, but we do get out some. I'm really not sure where the month of June has gone, but I guess that's what they say about time flying when you are having fun!
The kids loved the sand table at a friend's house.
Don't you love the sunscreen in his hair?
Lots of sweet friends to play with!
I just love this picture of Riley :)
First time on a slip-n-slide!
Fun was had by all :)
The NICU where the kids were born has a reunion every year and we went and saw some of our nurses.
Pool time on the back porch (notice Haley in the door w/ her tongue hanging out).
We spend lots of time playing inside, they just laid down beside each other like this, so cute!
We also look at where we would like to be playing outside, but it is often too hot!
We had some friends come for a swim after dinner one Fri. night and then we put the kids in their pj's and all went to get donuts at Krispy Kreme! That was a great outing!
This was our picnic with our Sunday School department at the park. It rained right at the beginning and cooled it down from like 100 degrees to a cool 95 (some exaggeration, but not sure really how much, it was hot!) The kids did have a great time playing, and needed baths when we got home!


0 comments:
Post a Comment