Pages

Birthday Boy & Girl!

Today is Quinn and Riley's 1st birthday! Quinn was born at 7:19 am and Riley at 7:20 am. I will post an actual birthday post later, but here is my babies through this first year.

First picture together in the OR.
1 month old



2 months old

3 months old

4 months old


5 months old


6 months old


7 months old


8 months old


9 months old


10 months old


11 months old
My how they have grown! I haven't yet taken their 12 month picture...I will later today. For now I'm going to go enjoy my children on their 1st birthday!
*Quick helmet update for Riley, she grew .5 of that 1 mm of growth that she needs. So we go back in 3 weeks and are praying for that last .5mm of growth!

btemplates

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the day with them...Love the puppy progression pics!

Katie said...

Give those sweet little ones big birthday hugs from us. I love seeing how much they have grown and changed over the last year!! Praying for another great year ahead for you and Geoff with those precious children!!

Katherine said...

Happy First Birthday to your sweet babies!! I love the pics of how they've grown--so cute!

Ashley Beth said...

Happy Birthday Quinn and Riley!!