Pages

Much Prayer Needed

Recently I shared how our good friends Kelley and Jonathan found out that they are having identical twin boys. Last week the boys were borderline for having twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome, where they share a placenta and blood vessels and are both in danger from complications. Kelley is being monitored very closely and yesterday the ultrasound showed that things had gotten worse. They had to have a procedure to reduce amniotic fluid from one baby, the hope is that this will allow the other baby's fluid to go up. Please lift them up in prayer as they journey this difficult path. They know the Lord is in control and are trusting Him for provision and strength. You can visit their blog to keep up with them and leave them words of encouragement.

Kelley and Jonathan, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I know this is not the path you would have chosen, but I also know that the Lord is going to be glorified through your faith and through the lives of your sweet baby boys. The Lord has prepared your hearts, teaching you to trust in Him no matter what, and He will sustain you through every up and down of this roller coaster. Continue to walk one day at a time and know that the body of Christ will be lifting you up when you can't do it for yourselves. Your friendship and faith are such blessings to me. I love you both!
Love,
Brenna

He (Kelley and Jonathan) will have no fear of bad news, his (their) heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

btemplates

0 comments: