21 Months
The kids turned 21 months the day after Thanksgiving. The Thanksgiving post will be next but I need to catch up on some fun things from this past month! Early in the month some of my college friends came to town for a girl's night followed by a zoo trip with all the kids the next morning. Two friends, one with twins and the other with a daughter all spent the night at our house. That's 5 house guests and we had a blast!
Here's what five kids taking a bath looks like!
Twice the twins!
What a fun day at the zoo! I love all these girls and beautiful children :)
The kids have really been growing up lately! The are just at such a fun age and it's so amazing how they understand so much. I just love watching their brains learn and seeing what they come up with next!
Riley is very into pretending, she is changing lamby's diaper.
The other day she and Geoff were pretend eating out of a container (there was no food) and Quinn comes over and got mad that there was no food...her pretending is pretty good!
Quinn loves to help his daddy, they are making pancakes, a Saturday tradition :)
The love to be covered with blankets while eating cheerios and drinking milk!
They love to wear my shoes, Quinn is really good at walking around in my Sperry's!
We are doing more coloring these days.
Riley decided she was done coloring and would rather play under the tablecloth!
Love playing outside, even when it's cold!
In mommy and daddy's bed!
Riley is wearing the dress my mom made her last year!
Nana just let the hem out a few inches and it still fit :)
Helping to decorate the tree with her new bear ornament.
Quinn is putting his ornament into the tree!
Christmas tree 2010
I know I say this alot but I just can't believe how quickly the months are passing by! New this month is that Riley's bottom 2 year molars are both in. Quinn has his right one in and his left is trying to come through as we speak. I will be happy when they get the top ones and we can be completely done with teething for a long time. They are on their 2nd colds since getting tubes right now and while the cold part is not a lot of fun, it is great not getting ear infections too! I love these adorable 21 month olds and am so excited about all that we get to share with them this Christmas season!


1 comments:
You have some beautiful kids! The rub-a-dub party looked like a lot of fun. You are so blessed to be able to spend so much quality time with those adorable kids.
Post a Comment