Pages

19 Months

The kids turned 19 months at the end of September...how are they getting this old?  It must have something to do with time flying by, you know when you are having fun!  And so much Fun they are!

So I started writing this post at the beginning of Oct.  I was just going to be a few days late in posting.  I'm really not sure what happened, except that life has been busy, the kids were sick again (they are both getting tubes on Thurs.) and we went out of town for a week!

I'm now just going to get to some cute pictures since they are about to be 20 months and I have lots of other things to blog about as well. 
They both love "talking" on the phone.  They will use anything as a phone, especially a TV remote, and every once in awhile they get their hands on an actual phone :)
Cheering for the Tigers! 

Riley has officially "graduated" from physical therapy.  She still sits in this "w" sit, and may always do that, but she isn't walking on the insides of her feet anymore so we will go with that!

Two future football players?!?

For about 60 seconds they will watch a little cartoons, cute how they lay back on the pillows and suck fingers :)

Quinn has decided he is a big boy and just sits in a chair.  (only for a few meals that he can eat from that height)

Riley with her "Pebbles" ponytail on top of her head!  I love it!

If I could ask for your prayers for both my kiddos (and mommy) they are getting tubes on Thursday.  We are excited about not having ear infections all the time, but the surgery does make me a little nervous.  Geoff is also out of town so my mom is coming to help us get through the next few days, thank you Nana!  I'll let you know how it all goes and I will work on catching up so that their 20 month post is not late :)

btemplates

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Let us know if we can do anything for you on Thursday! The kids will do great! : )