4th of July
For the 4th of July weekend we enjoyed a little cooler weather and ventured out to Gilbert for a peach festival. We had a good time seeing all the sights and by far our favorite thing was the peach cobbler with peach ice cream! Geoff and I each got one and shared them with the kids and we all thought it was yummy.
Later that day our friends Kelley and Jonathan came with their twin boys (the older girls stayed with family). Kelley and Jonathan had a wedding to go to so Geoff and I watched their boys so they could go alone. We managed to give our kids dinner, the boys bottles, and then get everyone ready and in bed, and asleep by 7:45! Then we got to sit down and have some dinner. We were pretty impressed with ourselves and the teamwork it took to accomplish a night with 4 children, just 1 year apart!
Riley in her 4th of July headband!
Happy boy that loves being outside!
I think this is Rhys, if not then it's Owen :)
Pretty sure this cute boy is Owen!
Kelley and I with our twins on the 4th!


2 comments:
Riley looks absolutely adorable in that headband!
You labeled the boys right! Good job! I love the pic from your front porch. Thanks for hosting us and taking such good care of the boys.
Post a Comment