Pages

17 Months

I am way behind on posting this month's events, but today my little cuties turned 17 months old.  I can't believe that in just 1 more month they will be a year and a half, they are growing up so quickly!

They both are kissing everyone, especially each other!  This just melts my heart!

They also are getting more daring, we need some climbing toys!

Today they were taking turns pushing this toy with their loveys on top, so cute!
Quinn & Riley,
Happy 17 months my sweet children!  You are such delights and I am so incredibly blessed to be your mommy.  You both make me laugh daily.  Riley, tonight when we were reading your favorite Biscuit book you were kissing all the animals in the book and it was adorable.  You are trying out so many new words, today you were saying quack, moo, baa, peep, and circle.  You are walking so much, even trying to run after your brother.  The two of you chase each other and just laugh and giggle.  Quinn, you are daddy's little helper and shadow!  You follow him everywhere he goes.  Yesterday daddy was on the top rung of the step ladder fixing something and he looked down to find you on the bottom rung.  It is so adorable how you want to be just like daddy!  You are running all over the place and have gotten really fast!  We have been trying to do things in the mornings to keep us busy since you are dropping the morning nap.  It's so hot out so that's making it tricky but we have gone to the library for music and movement, strolled around Target, Walmart, and other stores, gone swimming, played with cousins and other friends, anything to keep us busy!  It's tough dropping this nap but I keep reminding myself that "this too shall pass" and we will settle into this new routine soon enough.  I love spending my days with you both and want you to know that I will always be here for you and will always love you!
Love,
 Mommy

btemplates

0 comments: