Pages

Happy Birthday Luke and Madison!

I remember learning that Natalie was pregnant with twins and was exactly 8 weeks behind me in my pregnancy, it doesn't seem that long ago, but here we are with one year olds.  It was so much fun going through our twin pregnancies together and it has been even more fun going through mommy hood together.  We got to  help celebrate Luke and Madison being big one year olds a few weekends ago!  Such fun!

The birthday girl and boy!

Riley loved riding in their wagon and Quinn loved trying to pull her!

It was a humid day and her hair had such cute curls in the back!

Quinn loved playing with their big ball!

And he's doing some yard work!

Riley had such fun in their swing! 

Ok, so I wish I had more pictures of all the birthday fun, cute decorations, beautiful cakes, opening presents...When you have 2 children to run after at the party it requires both parents and no one is left to take pictures.  Well, you can get pictures of your own kids as you are running after them...

We love you Luke and Madison and love getting to celebrate our lives together!  You are two adorable blessings!

btemplates

1 comments:

Natalie and Jonathan said...

I LOVE the pictures! I am glad they had fun! I knew I would never be able to take any pictures so I handed the camera over to my sister :) I am so glad you guys were able to come! I am sure we will have many more birthday parties to come! :)

Love you guys!
Natalie