Results are in...
54 % of you were correct! We are having a baby girl and a baby boy! Our ultrasound Thursday was so fun and the babies are doing great.
We had a wonderful time Sat. opening our envelopes at dinner with our families and finding out all together. I opened the envelope holding our little girl's picture and yelled out "baby girl". At the same time Geoff was opening the envelope holding our little boy's picture and he said, "baby boy" right after me!
Basking in the glow of knowing we have a little girl and little boy on the way!
We were so thankful that our families were able to join us for this fun event! Here is my side of the family. We have 3 babies on the way because my sister is due in February with her 3rd!
Here we are with Geoff's parents. His brother couldn't make it but we thought about photoshopping him in. (Ha Ha) We were able to call him at dinner to share our news with him.
We feel so very blessed and thankful! We loved sharing this with our families and are looking forward to all that is in store for us!
Let the naming begin...Suggestions?!?!


9 comments:
woo hoo!!! One of each!! Brenna, that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys!!
AWESOME NEWS! What a perfect way to share! I love it! So glad that all are healthy! Congrats to your sister too..so fun you can share this time with her.
I love it! I am loving that you are having boy/girl twins. And you look precious all pregnant. I want to see you in person.
Let's see Kelley and Kellan? Elizabeth and William? Tory and Story? Bill and Belle?
how fun!! Hey now you don't have to worry about getting them mixed up!!! I am soo happy for ya'll!!! I am praying for you and those precious babies!
How exciting! Congratulations:)
Congratulations Brenna!! A boy and a girl- how sweet and FUN! you look fantastic!!
Congrats Brenna and Geoff! I am so happy for you both.
Congratulations Brenna! That is exciting news :)
that is such amazing news. i think deep down we all want at least one of each and i'm happy God has blessed you guys with that after all your waiting.
Post a Comment